Friday, March 25, 2011

Blown Away!

If you're like me, the quest for interesting blogs to inspire my creativity has become an obsessive pastime. Well, this morning I hit the mother load, the piece de resistance, the cat's meow, the veritable icing on the cake - I found Elsa Mora - artist extraordinaire!!!

This is one of those links where you need to make yourself a cup of tea, or pour yourself a glass of wine, find a comfy chair, turn off the electronics, and indulge - - - it is pure beauty, beginning middle and end! And, there is so much to see!

I was lured to her site by some images of her paper cutting pieces - Scherenschnitte as I call it. Here is one example - the detail is amazing!


But her paper cutting only scratches the surface to her creativity. Her website contains galleries of her artworks, drawings, dollhouses, jewelery, flowers, porcelain, paintings and dolls.

And, if that is not enough to just blow you away, she maintains four blogs in addition to her primary blog - one on paper cutting, one on handmade dolls, another on miniature books, and lastly one on her personal style - - - bottle that "personal style" and it would sell for top dollar!
How anyone can keep up with 5 blogs and create at her level astonishes me! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Do not skip her personal story - it is so captivating - a true story of inspiration! Hope you enjoy - have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Elsita :) said...

Thanks a lot Lisa for the feature!
Wishing you all the best!
Elsita :)

Post a Comment