Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Update

Like they say - ask and ye shall receive - last night I forwarded the link for my blog post on Art Gallery fabrics over to the owners of Art Gallery, Walter and Pat Bravo. If you remember I requested they explore making a quality line of solid fabrics - well guess what - they are!!! They are showing them in Houston next week and will be in stores early 2011 - can I get a Hallelujah!!! Bravo Bravos!!!

Another update - last week I posted some photos from the Berks quilt guild and felt horrible that I didn't know the maker of some of the quilts. Well I contacted Janice Petre, the coordinator of the show and she provided me with the quilt makers names. Not only is Janice a fantastic guilt show coordinator - she's also an amazing quilter - this is the quilt with absolute precision piecing - every triangle has 3 pointy points!
Triangle Tango by Janice Petre

I loved the unexpected color combination in this quilt.
Angles and Strips by Anna Adams

My personal favorite was this beautiful little piece.
Gingko Seasons by Deb Lorah

And this fantastically quilted whole cloth quilt.
Baby Stella (wholecloth) Nancy Cawley


No comments:

Post a Comment