Friday, June 25, 2010

Cleaning Up from the Storm

Just a quick note today - yesterday was something here in Chester County, PA - we had one of the worst storms I've ever seen. I had full intentions of posting my framing process but the power company had different plans in mind. I'll get to that post this weekend - after all of the tree limbs get picked up from my yard - we were lucky - no significant damage, but many others did not fair so well!

Tomorrow is the Baby Quilt Sale at the West Chester Growers Market - I'm loading the car with tables, chairs, signs, and, of course, the quilts. We're asking $75 per quilt with 100% of our proceeds being donated to the Chester County Maternal Child Health Consortium - that's a very fair price for these beautiful handmade quilts and it's an excellent charity to support. It's gonna be a hot one at the market - 92 degrees - I'll just drink plenty of water. If you're in the area please stop by - pick up a quilt and some gorgeous Chester County produce --- the blueberries and raspberries are coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment